Monday, July 03, 2006

The Worst Diet in the World; continued

Can't sleep now for hunger (see previous post), so I'm going to jot down some of the things I'm craving right now.

Tops on the list - the Greek omelet with feta cheese and spinach, at Goldbergs Deli at Factoria Mall.

Artichoke dip - the kind that's made with about half mayonnaise and the other half sour cream. Very rich and creamy.

Anything, really, that's rich and salty. Nowhere on the list is anything sweet. This is probably because the only things I've been drinking are Kool Aid and Ensure, both of which are very sweet.

I tried a small piece of Triscuit this afternoon, just because they were out. It was a particularly bad thing to try, since it's very fibrous and rough, and almost felt like it got stuck in my throat.

No comments: