Saturday, April 11, 2020

Coronavirus April 11, 2020


I was hoping to take a long bike ride today, to the southern end of the Cedar River rail trail. But the weather was cloudy and a tiny bit drizzly this morning. I ended up instead making another loaf of no-knead bread, oatmeal cookies, called Jean, called my mom, washed the windows accessible from the deck, and vacuumed the master bedroom. Lots of multi-tasking.

Today's batch of no-knead bread. 
Then Eric and I took a short flight, mostly over Vashon Island and the surrounding area. By then the weather had turned very nice. We went for our daily walk in the Newport Shores neighborhood - lots of nice loops to walk. I was chatting with Judy on the phone the whole time. 



The above marble run is something I advertised in NextDoor, and just sold today ($5). I had told the kids that any toy they decided they didn't want, put together so we could tell if all the pieces were there, and I could get a good photo, would earn them an hour screen time. Kenny would play Grand Theft Auto all day long if we let him, so he was eager to find old toys to get rid of. 




No comments: