Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Coronavirus - April 1 2020

No fooling - Google is not doing their standard April Fool's day doodle today.

I worked 3 hours on some consulting, had to figure out Database Mail on SQL Server again - I've used it a lot, just not recently. And I have a satisfying project to work on tomorrow, so I'm good.

We walked up at the top of Somerset today, as our daily walk. I'm trying to make it 1 hour, so we did three loops of our standard walk around the school instead of two. So it ended up being about 50 minutes, close enough.

Got a grocery pickup via Fred Meyers. It worked okay, they loaded everything in the back. After returning home, I went to their website to immediately to create a new grocery delivery. But...nothing! No time slots available. We may be doing in-store grocery shopping, next time.

On the way home, I drove past the new emergency "hospital" (or quarantine area?) just east of the Humane Society.



Yesterday's new recipe was no-knead bread. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out. The inside was still doughy. The one mistake I know I made, was that I didn't put the lid on the dutch oven, when first baking. Hopefully that was the problem, and it'll work out next time. But...it still got eaten! It still looked and smelled good, coming out of the oven.










No comments: